As a leader in the fields of electrical engineering, automation technology, energy technology and traffic engineering, Elpro can draw on a long-standing expertise in the planning and realization of national and international projects. These include complex systems for power stations and related systems, waste incineration plants, wind power stations, transformer stations, DC substations, gas compressor stations, underground storages and shaft hoisting systems.
The service team provides analyses and maintenance with on-call service at all times.
The range of transport-related services includes the supply of turnkey systems as general contractor as well as individual system components:
- Construction of DC substations for railway, subway and tram
- Upgrading and rebuilding of existing systems
- Construction supervision, installation and commissioning as well as short-circuit tests
- Maintenance and service
- Trainings for client staff
- Protection devices (SGBA)
- Cable monitoring (KUB)
- Fast switching module (SSM)
- Mobile substations (containers)
- With their proprietary product EOS (Energy Optimization System), Elpro can optimize systems with regard to energy technology and significantly reduce operating costs over the life cycle.
- Integration and installation planning for the substation (electric/functional/safety technologies)
- Component integration in GUW# (HESOP, bus and battery charging stations)
- Development, installation and testing of the operation and energy monitoring (EOS)
- Implementation of concepts for measurement, control and management
- Integration and testing of the interaction
- Calculation of the total consumption, set up of balancing groups and costs, process performance indicators, characteristic curves
- Process optimization and development of prognoses based on energy demand, weather forecast, schedule and current traffic situation
- Guarantee broad effect: integrate associated partners to analyze their substation structures and define requirements for GUW+ locations